HOW IS UBA HOSTEL
Uba Hostel is located in the heart of Ametzagaina Park, one of San Sebastian’s green lungs, which means that the building is surrounded by large trees and landscaped areas that provide a feeling of relaxation for all our guests.
In addition to the outdoor areas, equipped with benches and tables, we have a large open space on the third floor with a TV where you can relax, chat or hold a meeting or conference with your group.
On the same floor you can enjoy a large terrace, perfect for making your events special.
Hostel adapted to people with reduced mobility
We adapt to you.
We have bedrooms and bathrooms that have been fully adapted for people with different levels of mobility, as well as a lift for easy access.
Your pets are welcome
Guests with dogs are welcome in some rooms. We have several traffic-free garden areas where your dog can stretch his legs. Extras: Water, some candy or prize.
We are committed to social transformation
We are committed to social transformation through our commitment to protected employment, helping people in temporary difficulties to dream of a better future.
“Every day, when our day begins, we open the windows and see and feel Donostia-San Sebastián at our feet, we start thinking about you and what is the best we can offer you. Because we think that only then, maintaining that illusion , we will be truly great and worthy of calling ourselves the Uba Hostel, the hostel of Uba”.
Commitment against gender violence
As part of our concern and commitment to gender violence, we have a Sexual and Sexist Harassment Prevention Plan at the Hostel.
Basic Hostel Rules
- Eating and smoking are not allowed in the rooms.
- During your stay, we will keep the room and our belongings tidy.
- Out of respect for the rest of others, we will be in absolute silence from 11:00 p.m.
- The consumption, introduction and/or distribution of any type of narcotic substance, including alcohol, is totally prohibited in all Hostel facilities.
- In no case, the management of the Hostel is responsible for theft or losses caused therein. Objects of value or money stored in the rooms remain under the care of the client, and the Management is not responsible for them.
- Damage caused to common spaces and rooms will be the responsibility of the causer, who must immediately notify the management to repair or replace what was damaged.
- Any damage caused by misuse will be invoiced to the causer. Therefore, care and good use of all facilities and objects of common interest are requested.
Uba Hostel is managed by the social and labor insertion company Suspertu SL, promoted by EDE Fundazioa and Suspergintza Elkartea.
With the people we hire, we promote basic training, job qualification and orientation activities to promote their access to employment.
We seek to combine the insertion of people with temporary difficulties in accessing the labor market and the quality of our services and facilities.